Our 14k gold-filled jewelry is made to be worn. Our gold is thicker than plated jewelry and is bonded to the base metal vs. plated, making it very durable. While our jewelry is made to last, it does take care and precaution to maintain its beauty.
- Wipe jewelry clean daily with a soft cloth or your pouch, included with your purchase.
- Store daily in a clean, dry, low-humidity environment. Best in an airtight container or your pouch.
- If needed, clean with lukewarm water and gentle soap. Rinse thoroughly. Dry with a soft cloth and allow to dry completely before storing.
While you can get our jewelry wet, you'll want to avoid:
- Wearing in swimming pools and hot tubs. The chemicals used to clean are very harsh on jewelry.
- Wearing while sweating. Your body chemistry as well as any medications you may be taking can be harsh on jewelry.
- Spraying or coating with products.